Easy Peasy Slow Cooker Ribs
- 3-4 lbs of Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Salt & Pepper & Garlic
- 1 Bottle of WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce
- Trim any excess fat from ribs, then season generously with salt & pepper.
- Coat inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place ribs in slow cooker with meaty side leaning against outer wall.
- Pour 3/4 of a bottle of WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce over ribs and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
DO NOT open lid for the first 5 hours!
- My ribs are typically fork tender around 6 1/2 - 7 hours. Remove ribs and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour reamining 1/4 of WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce over ribs and place under broiler for 4-5 minuets to caramelize sauce.
- Remove from oven and ENJOY!