BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 20 medium-large shrimp, shelled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- 10 strips of thinly cut bacon
- 1/2 cup WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce
- Thoroughly wash shrimp and pat dry.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around the middle of each shrimp and insert a toothpick where ends of bacon slices meet.
- Preheat a grill, grill pan or broiler. Grill or broil shrimp (on a foil-lined baking sheet, if broiling) for 6 minutes, basting with the sauce once they begin to turn pink. Flip, baste again and grill or broil until just cooked through and bacon is crispy, about 5 more minutes.
- Serve with extra WheelyQ Barbecue Sauce.