BBQ Beef Stew
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 lb. beef stew meat (1-1/2-inch cubes)
- 5 carrots (3/4 lb.), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 6 small red potatoes (2-1/2 lb.), quartered
- 1 can (14oz) low sodium beef stock
- 1 cup WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas
- HEAT oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, in batches; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Place carrots, onionsm, potatoes and beef stock in slow cooker; top with meat. Pour 3/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat. Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW for 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 5 hours).
- STIR in peas and remaining barbecue sauce; cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until heated through.