BBQ Chicken Chili
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) RO*TEL diced tomatoes and green chilis, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Fire Roasted Chili and Garlic
- Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- Green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Combine chicken, onion and garlic in a large nonstick pan. Season with salt, pepper and 1 Tbsp. WheelyQ.
- Cook on high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add tomatoes, beans, barbecue sauce, and spices; mix well.
- Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 25-30 min., stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese, green onion and sour cream.