Barbecue Bacon Dip
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup WheelyQ Original Recipe Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium)
- 1 Bag of chips. (I used Pita Chips with Sea Salt)
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the chopped bacon for garnish. In food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, barbecue sauce, Cheddar cheese and remaining bacon. Cover; process or blend on high speed until all ingredients are well combined.
- Garnish dip with green onions and reserved bacon.