- 12 fresh chicken drumettes
- 1 cup of WheelyQ Original Recipe BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
- Celery & carrots
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Place chicken wings in a large resealable bag. Add oil, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat using charcoal (recommended) or gas.
- Combine barbecue sauce and Sriracha. Mix well.
- Place chicken wings on lightly greased grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Juices will be clear when done.
- Remove wings from grill and place in a large bowl. Pour bbq-sriracha mixture over wings and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve with celery, carrots and your choice blue cheese or ranch.